May 13, 2008

REVENGE!!!

I received this comment from anonymous in My Mother's day post. The instant i saw the conversation made, i already knew anon identity. I guess you guys can identify him too.
Anonymous Comment : Isaac (kadus_mama's son) : mummy! mummy! can i take your money ?
kadus_mama : why ? cannot take mummy's money ...
Isaac : then Isaac wanna borrow lah ...
kadus_mama : what u want the money for ?
Isaac : i wanna buy things for Daddy lah ... "is teacher said one" ...
hahaha ... no worry daddy will teach him later when "father's day" come .... gd luck !!! May 12, 2008 2:05 PM
In my previous post, i already say i don't want to talk about my mother's day celebration because there was nothing special about it. Hubby didn't even wish me on behalf of our kids. (Ok! maybe he forgot!) and that make me feel that i'm not important.. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!
Anyway, should i pretend that Father's day is no special to hubby too?? Hehee He is not my father mah. If he want any present or wish, then ask my kids. Hahahaaa!! I'm already laughing thinking about my evil plan.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day~! Sorry lambat wish.. Been bz bah this week..hehe..

By the time Father's Day nanti lembut jugak hati ko tu sudah.. Dunno about you la,tapi kalau se awal2 bukan main lagi mau balas dendam.. Last2, ndak jugak jadi.. Hati perempuan ni la, lembut!!

KaDusMama said...

Syura ~ Thanx..nda pa bah..paham juga ko exam tu.. :)
Iya..memang tu! balas dendam sekarang saja..comes Father's Day, nah sana lah sibuk2 mau beli cake lah, hadiah lah, dinner lah..susah juga lembut hati kan..

Kobie Vanessa said...

Hi there Kadus mama, Happy mother's day! I hope it's not too late to wish u :)

KaDusMama said...

Hi Sumandak!! Wah!! It has been long time you didn't visit me.. :) It is never late to wish me bah..:)

Kobie Vanessa said...

heheh Sorry baru dapat bernafas dis week, eh to let u know my bf alrdy transfer here dkt2 me..hehe..happy2 kunun me :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear your "evil meant" to daddy... hahaahaa

KaDusMama said...

Sumandak ~ wah?? really?? he is in KK already kah??

Queen Bee ~ Yeah!! we shall see whether i have the guts or not! hehee

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Go for it, balas dendam I say ... LOL! Looking forward to reading your evil plans ... hahaha ...

KaDusMama said...

nick ~ yeah!! will post it next month! heheheeee

Little Inbox said...

Hmm...you should pretend nothing special on Father's Day. Make him Tsk Tsk Tsk this time. kakaka...

KaDusMama said...

Little inbox ~ yeah!! thats my plan..will see if i'm that cruel or not..