May 20, 2008

Iron Man is kinda cool yo!

My day today feel better than yesterday. No stress mode at the moment, I'm in a high spirit to finish my work and blogging at the same time. At least I'm better than somebody who is doing her 'HOMEWORK' while in the office. I'm updating my record and at the same time, typing my blog entry..How cool is that huh?? Hehehe

As of my day yesterday, it was already sucks that I had to work during public holiday. My inconsiderate 'neigbour' made my day even more stressful by talking and shouting in the phone in a really annoying manner. Yeah..she was shouting like sh*t to somebody (Her friend i guess). With her finger pointing and poking the air *???*, no volume control, and keep saying her friend is stupid, she really pissed me off. If it was a short conversation, probably i only care a little, but few hours??? I was like..What the heck?? Did she think she is in her father's office??? Seeing her behaving like a B*tch, I can only make a short conclusion here, She is one rude, arrogant (for calling her friend stupid), no manners, inconsiderate and selfish B*tch. God! How i can stand with her sitting next to me for almost a year now?? Now I'm digressing. I actually want to share my experience of watching Iron Man the other day.
Last saturday, I asked hubby to company me to watch Iron Man (Because you guys had been telling how good it was). Off we went to Cineleisure for our movie. We were lucky because we managed to get a ticket for the 8.50pm show. If we were a bit late, I guess we have to sit 1st row from the front and strain our neck for almost 2 hours. As we were a bit lucky, we got a seats 4 row from the front and I choose the middle seats. While waiting for Iron Man to start, the preview of coming movies were shown and I WANT TO WATCH ALL OF IT NEXT TIME!! Hehe..I want to watch Incredible Hulk, Hell Boy 2, Batman and The Summer (Hehe not sure what is the Title of Angelina Jolie new movie). All of the movies are toooooooo cool to be missed. Back to my Iron Man story, I was sooooo excited watching it I can barely sit still. Hahaaaaa If my son sees me that day, I'm sure he will say "Gosh!! Mommy!! You are worse than me when I watched my spiderman". Anyway, i cannot help myself being sooo excited, I'm gawking with a gapping mouth watching it. Haha Laugh if you want. I don't mind at all. When the show was over, I felt I should at least applause and cheer for the movie. Haha Inside my car, I was driving and cannot stop telling hubby what a nice and exciting and superb and ........ (you name it) Iron Man is. I already told hubby, Iron Man definitely going to be one of my DVD collection once it out. I think hubby was bored by me that day. Heheheeeee
Anyway, when I reached home that night, I noticed son no longer wearing his spiderman suit. Hmmm for a second, I was trying to figure out what was different with him. Hehe Rupanya no spiderman suit. He told me he is no longer a spiderman because he wanted to be another hero. Whats in your mind when you see his photo??? Batman?? Superman?? No idea??



Oh yeah!!! He is now no more a spiderman but Hell Boy!! Hahahahahaaaaaa God! Can you imagine that I have to deal one little superhero in my house?? Son has been asking Daddy to stick the two containers on his head so he will looks more like Hell Boy! When I took the two containers and put it on my head.. son was so excited saying "MOMMY IS A HELL GIRL!!!" *roll eyes* Why suddenly son has changed his mind to become another hero? Because he found the DVD (with hell boy picture on it) which was hidden somewhere and thought it is more cool to be Hell boy than spiderman. When I want to play the DVD, Son was hiding in my room because he was scared to see the moving Hell Boy!! (He likes Hell boys on the picture and not the movie) Hahaha So much for wanted to be a hero. Probably I should bring son to watch Hell Boy 2 once it is out.
Well..I think I should be out for my lunch now. Bet my day going to be better today. Who is going to be in The Curve today?? I'm going there this later evening. Hopefully I'm going to recognize somebody there.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little boy you have hahaha...the picture is so funny. Yeap, Iron Man is in on my must-watch-list too. But it will be a few months later before it will hit cinemas in Jipun...ooooo (derang mo translate lagi bah kunu, kotoh tia mo belajar BI)

KaDusMama said...

Azwan ~ Oh rupanya ko d jipun..hehee
My son tu always a fan of superhero..can you see his 'two horns' also senget already..heheeee

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

LOL! Now at least I know how to make a Hell Boy costume thanks to your son ...

KaDusMama said...

Nick ~ Yeah..you can make a custome and show us how you look like in it..with the containers sticking on your head..ahahaha

Choc Mint Girl said...

Doiii! Sya miss betul mo pigi tinguk wayang ni! Nanti if tu Cinema buka di sebelah ofis kami, bah! Gerenti sya paling updated lah ni hahaha... *Ada2 jak si Isaac hehe... Inesha belum lagi kan*

KaDusMama said...

Choc Mint ~ Nah!! terus movie belum kuar ko sudah kasi update kami bah! hahahaha Inesha belum start macam isaac, tapi start sudah lompat sana sini..pun pening juga mau jaga!

DONNA said...

ha ha ha i like the pic la cute

KaDusMama said...

Deana ~ Ya!! Cute..macam Hell Boy kecil pulak.. :)

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

haha! si Isaac mau jadi Hellboy pulak ..and kasi letak plastic tupperware on his head lagi tu. kids are so creative la..tapi Hell Girl is funny la! hahaha!

KaDusMama said...

Rafiq ~ Tu lah..dia tukar selera pulak..hehe semalam tanya dia, is he a Spiderman or Hellboy? dia cakap dia isaac! hahahaa

Anonymous said...

oh...this weekend will be our movie marathon day. Mau buat hatric tinguk iron man, chronicles of narnia and indiana jones.

Cramp lah buhuz ni...hahaha

KaDusMama said...

Chegu ~ Wah!!!! Bestnya..all nice movies tu..biar cramp buhuz..asal te'enjoy tingu movie.. :)

berry said...

Cute juga you boy that! he,he,he
oh ya the Angelina Jolie movie with the guy who can do a curvy shot is "WANTED".
Ya oh.. i oso wanna watch all those previewed movie!!
Just watch Iron Man last MOnday and it was superb!! Definitely a MUST watch!

KaDusMama said...

Olie ~ Ya!!! The movie was the guy who can do the curvy shot!! Punya main cool kan????
I'm planning to watch Iron Man again..hahaha like too much pulak..

berry said...

yeah very nice movie indeed! Me too, I wanna watch it again coz i missed a scene about 8 minutes when the guy pulled out 'the thing' from his chest then my phone vibrated... terpaksa keluar to take the call.. lucky my seat is the 2nd back row near the door.