May 14, 2008

I found a new love. I'm sooo sorry hubby..

I admit!! I fall in love again. I'm hit sooooo hard I gila bayang already now. All i can think is the Sexy Sparkling eyes, broad and macho body, Dark skin and sexy look. I cannot sleep soundly as i keep thinking about the sexiness. OMG!! My heart going to explode soon. I'm feeling guilty now as i already vow to love hubby through thick and thin that I'm not going to fall in love again. But..but..i cannot help it lah!
Since i the first time i lied on the beautiful look, my heart was racing really fast. The only sentence i managed to utter was "Oh My God!!! I'm in love!!" Falling in love again make me feel sooo guilty. I know hubby is reading my blog, and he will know i'm in love again with others. I'm really sorry i have to break his heart. But..but..i cannot help myself mah.
Oh!! how much i longed to hold my new love and be together. I know i will be happy and content and satisfied when i'm with my new love. But how long do i have to wait? 1 month? 1 year? 2 years? No i cannot wait that long. If i'm rich and have lots of money, i don't care what other people will say. I will find a way to be with my new love. Arghhh!! What a toture to wait for the day to come.

I know you are curious and thinking what selfish Bi*ch i am to post about me falling in love when hubby is reading my blog. I want him to know about my feeling. He should take an action to win back my heart. But how?? simple..he has to make himself better than my new love.

Introducing my future, sexy and macho love ~


.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.




.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.





.






Sexy New Perodua Nautica


Darn!!!! Isn't Nautica one handsome sexy car?? I want! i want! Eh? what you think?? I fall in love with another guy kah? cheh!! No lah! I only love one guy, My dear hubby. But I'm in love with this Nautica already. It really captured my heart the moment i lied my eye on it!! Alamak!!! Nautica is tooooo sexy lah. How ah???
I went to see the new launched car last week. Not once but twice. The first time, was with my sister and second time was with hubby. I keep telling hubby I'm in love with Nautica. Hahaaaa Luckily hubby agreed with me that nautica is one nice 4WD. Phewww!!! I don't know about other people, but i really love 4WD type of car. I fell in love with Nissan Murano before, but since the price was damn expensive (RM280K++), i keep telling myself that the feeling i had was not love but only infatuation. Hehe
I guess have to pray harder this time for me to strike Jackpot so that i can own one Nautica myself. I keep thinking about it everyday. Each day i passed the Perodua Showroom near my house, i keep asking myself, when will i have the opportunity to own one. Tsk! tsk! Tsk! Sadis sudah nie!
I do own my own 4WD, but it is only an old Perodua Kembara. What it is to be compared with Nautica...The only parts i'm proud with my baby car are..the sound system + speaker and the sporty look sport rims. Others, normal only.


This 16th of May, i'm going for Nautica Test drive at Kota Damansara. Heheeeeee I'm not going to buy it lah. I just want to know the feeling of driving my future baby. Of course if i strike big lottery tonight, i going to buy Nautica soon. Wish me luck tonight!

23 comments:

Kobie Vanessa said...

wah so nice o dat car!!how much tu ah?..ok ba your car, not like mine tu very the 'Veteren' alrdy heheh!!I wish u kena 4digit today KadusMama, don't 4get to blnja me klu kena ah.heheh...

KaDusMama said...

Sumandak ~ it is indeed a very nice car bah sumandak. Sakit jantung sia telampau mau..hehe
No worry, if i strike no today..sia balik sabah terus belanja ko..hehee

Mia Evan said...

Hi... indeed nice. Want 2nd thought? Look for Toyota Rush. Design and price almost the same with Nautica. Minus, Rush is 7-seaters, MPV and petrol engine.

KaDusMama said...

M@urine ~ I already seen Rush but i don't have the feeling for it! hehe its a 2 wheel drive car only..and not 4wd..I want 4wd lah..heheheeee

Anonymous said...

Huhuhu..that is a damn spanking huge woofer you have in your kembara!!! Me like it. Good luck on your endeavor!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... ohh... okay. Yup. Me also 4wd. All bcos petrol mahal. Plus the road in this klapa sawit quite teruk but not as teruk as ladang jerocho shown in TV3 news last time.

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

wah, punya panjang the scroll down..bikin suspens! this Nautica is based on the Rush kan? this Nautica diesel ka? how much ah? aiyo, i'm so out of touch over here! help me KadusMama!

KaDusMama said...

Azwan ~ No music is nice without excellent sound system. Thats what my woofer for..to open a club in my car.. :)

Maurine ~ Ah! tu nautica pakai petrol juga..kinda mahal juga RM0.17 per km. But no worry..still loving it!

Rafiq ~ hahaha!! panjang bah kan the scroll down..Nautica looks like rush juga..but i don't know why i see nautica lagi macam cantik..dia ikut tu Daihatsu Terios bah tu..oh ya..nautica pakai normal petrol and cost almost RM90k! *GULP*

Little Inbox said...

Oh, how naughty opening you have. Do tell us your feeling driving the Nautica, ok?

KaDusMama said...

Little Inbox ~ Hehee suspen sikit mah!! :) Will tell you the feeling once i start nautica's engine..

Anonymous said...

Haha... so funny :)

I wonder about your husband face when he read your post in the first time :)

KaDusMama said...

Nyumix ~ heheeee..i have no idea at all..hopefully he will leave a comment for me once he read my post.

Anonymous said...

Ngamlah tu kereta sama ko Kadus_Mama.. Sama2 "naughty" lol

Mcm confirm sdh mau beli ni. Ko ndak mau tunggu feedback dr pembeli dulu sblm beli? Mana tau lepas pakai 2-3 bulan, byk masalah pula hehehe tapi mmg cantiklah the car. Kuat naik bukit kaitu? Ko taulah jalan pigi Ranau n keningau ni.. turun naik turun naik saja hehehe ;)

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

uish, mahal jugak..macam Rush harga dia! oh ya, Kembara pun based on Terios..so, si Naughty ni based on the current Terios ka? if yes, then no wonder mahal..Naughty bah dia ni mau kasi harga mahal..

KaDusMama said...

Ornest ~ hahahaha!! Sia nda naughty ah!! I'm a very good diam2 mommy..ah ko nie..i'm not going to buy it bah..kecuali i strike tu Jackpot..hahaha baru lah sia beli..

Rafiq ~ iya bah!! Mahal tul kan..rush is cheaper than nautica..if tia silap, it is 80k++ kah..itu nautica fully import car from japan bah tu..(bengong kan!)Hehe..now Nautica = Naughty sudah bah..all because of me..hahahaaaaa

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

90K? I'm going to need to save for close to 15 centuries to be able to just afford the tyres ... LOL!

KaDusMama said...

nick ~ haha when i'm droping a comment in your blog, you were here in my blog. Yeah! 90k is very expensive for the none rich like me or maybe us. I bet the tyre will cost at least RM1700 for four. It is that crazy because my tyre cost about RM300/tyre. Imagine i have to times 4 tyres? *headache*

Anonymous said...

suspense gila sia tadi... fuiiyoooh..

memang naughty u dis.. but then.. diam2 jalah kan ;)

mahal betul lah... but still i pray u kena jackpot so yer dream will come true.. kasi tempias sikit tu jackpot balik Sabah ok :D

KaDusMama said...

papajonneh ~ ahaha..begitu lah bah sia tu..sikit2 naughty juga..
Mari kita sama2 pray sia kena jackpot next week.. :)

berry said...

1st time I heard about this car is last Thursday.. my friend mentioned the name of the car and I gleamed.. and asked back "Notty Car"?? coolness! ha,ha,ha... sexy indeed...

KaDusMama said...

Olie ~ I still haven't go for the test drive oh..but I tell you..if have lots of money..i will buy this 'notty car'..heheee

berry said...

mbah hopefully U get to buy it and I get to ride in your newly 'notty car'! ha,ha,ha...

KaDusMama said...

Olie ~ Hahaha!! Ya..just hope i will strike jackpot soon