May 5, 2008

Grey's Anatomy Season 4

I was in a sour mood today. Yeah..my day started in a bad way at office. Instead of making my day getting worse, i went blog hopping to improve my day. Guess what, I'm feeling better now. I'm awarded with a Friendly Blogger Award. YAY!! Happynya, all thanx to Choc Mint Girl!! Since my mood has improved, I'm presenting this award to Chegu Carol, Cindy, Urang Ranau and Syura. (Eh? All girl only kah?)

Well, as for my weekend last week, I spent my time watching Grey's Anatomy Season 4. Hehehee Like the previous season, I just love this drama even more. I haven't finish watching all the DVD, but i can tell you, seeing a pencil sticking at an eye was scary and having a very old Intern is really hilarious. My only dissapointment of the new season is..the few missing face of previous season. You know, Addison and Burke. Was hoping to see their face. Anyway, my son really love to watch this series, he woke me up early in the morning yesterday because he wanted to watch it. *sigh* What to do, son really love to see the heart cut opened and all the gruesome scenes.

I have the complete Season 1, 2 and 3 of Grey's Anatomy tau! Hehe though it is Ciplak DVD, i don't care lah. As long as i can watch the whole series..it is enough already.

You cannot see the season 3 there because i keep it at home. So who want to borrow my DVD?? heheee

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhhhhhhhh...tenkiu TT!
Yeyeh! Chegu dapat award lagi!

I must dig out all the awards yg kena bagi sama sa...banyak yg sa blm forward sama org lain...so ungrateful betul sa...kena kasi award tapi te pandai mo kasi org balik...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award!!! So nice of youuu~! Si Rafiq ndak dapat?? Nanti dia jeles se dapat!! Hahaha... Just shows that I'm friendlierrr!! Yay yay!!

I'm a hugeee grey's anatomy fan too!! I just watched the latest episode baru2 tu.. I download only, malas mau beli.. Hehehe..

KaDusMama said...

Chegu ~ hehehee!! U deserve it bah.. friendly chegu kan.. :)

Syura ~ Not that i don't want to give it to Rafiq, tapi this award like girlie2 punya award saja..so next time award yang macho2 sikit bagi dia lah! hehee
wah!! sama kita peminat nie..sia malas mau DL..lambat mau tunggu..

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I didn't really like Greys anatomy when it first came out but after watching a few episodes, I just couldn't get enough of it ... :D

KaDusMama said...

Nick ~ Hahaa! You are one of the fans too?? I thought guy will hate it because my hubby doesn't like it at all. Hehee

Anonymous said...

Greys Anatomy.. Pinjam DVD??? Lama suda x tinguk woo.. Last episode sa tinguk season 2.. Ketinggalan suda ni.. Tu pn kawan yang rajin download time d campus dulu..

KaDusMama said...

Fred ~ Bulih bah kalau ko..tapi sia sini KL ni..DL ada juga..tapi nda complete bah..malas kan

Anonymous said...

hihiihii ada award, tunggu sia simpan di livin room blog sia k...tenkiu kadus_mama.. :)

Choc Mint Girl said...

Yay! Congratz on the award! Cute kan. Sya suka tu ada purple karer lagi hihi... Dulu sya suka tingu ni series tapi asal habis satu season, selalu sya termiss yang new season sebab nda tau bila main hehe...

KaDusMama said...

urang ranau ! Iya!! simpan..jan tia simpan!!

Choc mint ~ Iya bah cuz..ngam betul sama my layout punya kaler.. :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have Heroes??? I would like to borrow .. always late or forget to watch on TV sender here .. hihihi :)

KaDusMama said...

Nyumix ~ Heroes? hehee i don't watch heroes..is it a nice series to watch?

Anonymous said...

Heroes best laa kadus mama!! you should watch it too!! And Gossip girl is paling best!! LOL!

KaDusMama said...

Syura ~ Haha!! My friends also say itu Heroes best..bah nanti2 i tengok la.. I saw itu gossip girl DVD set..nanti beli lah.. :)

Kobie Vanessa said...

waahh best ni GA, I wonder if in my workplace sini cerita dia mcm tu jg hehhee..did u watch Supernatural? Best jg but cerita dia hantu2 la, nama pun supernatural kan, hehe

KaDusMama said...

Sumandak ~ Yay!! sioknya! Ya kan You keja macam GA pulak kan..hehe I don't watch supernatural oh..no time to watch too many series..hehee