May 26, 2008

Inesha miss Isaac

I'm not going to complain my day today except about the stupid phone lines which went dead this morning. My office has 5 lines in total including our fax line and none of the line is working. We can't even online. Teruk betul..!! Nasib baik ok already..if not, I might become crazy in the office..
Well, since I said I'm not complaining, I'm thinking to pour my heart out. Yeah..There is nothing sucx about today, monday, but I miss my son veryyyyyyyyyyy much. It has been 3 days since he went to Perak with my MIL and FIL. Me and daughter missed him so much. My house was so quiet without him. Daughter also not like she used to when Isaac is around. Kesian she, nobody to play with at home. Diam-diam saja. When i asked her where is Isaac Kor kor, she answered me.. 'KorKor kool' (KoKo School). Kesian kan Inesha, she thought Isaac went to school pulak. When she saw Son photo's at hubby laptop last night, she was sooo excited telling me.. "KorKor pie-de-man" (KorKor spiderman). I know Inesha keep thinking about her brother. When hubby gave her phone to talk to Isaac, she was really happy to hear Isaac's voice. Can you imagine she say 'ayau' (Hello) and hmmm..ahhhh with Isaac..like having a conversation like that. The 'saddest' part was when she keep looking at the phone and around her expecting to see Isaac somewhere. Uwah!!!! I want to cry already..sedih nie!! I hope time will pass really fast so that Thursday will come soon and Son will be at home with us. Too emotional already now.. :(

12 comments:

Deana E said...

alamak..so sad to hear you nie.may be next time youhave to follow them

KaDusMama said...

Deana ~ Mau keja..jadi nda lah boleh ikut! :(

Choc Mint Girl said...

Duiii gia si Inesha. Ciannn... Pandai sudah cakap kan. Bah, tutup-buka mata, Thursday sudah tu, Cuz! :)

Kobie Vanessa said...

so sad o KadusMama..mesti Inesha tertunggu2 her ko2 pulng everyday kan?

Anonymous said...

Sssshhh! Don't cry Inesha, don't cry mummy, tomorrow is Thursday already

KaDusMama said...

Choc mint ~ tapi rasa macam lama betul bah tu thursday..

kobie ~ iya! sudah lah kalau sia teda d rumah dia mencari sia..isaac pun teda.. :(

queen bee ~ tomorrow tommorow baru thursday.. lamanya lagi

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

awww, kesian Inesha. When is her brother coming back? I'm sure she'll be overjoyed to see him :D

KaDusMama said...

Nick ~ Ya!! really kesian Inesha..Isaac will only be back this Thursday..She did talk 'nyi nyah nyi nyah' with bro last night and i can see that she was happy to hear my son's voice. I'm sure too she will be overjoyed to see her brother this thursday..

Anonymous said...

awwwwww..sian..besok thursday sudah tu...jangan risau. :D

KaDusMama said...

kadazanbonita ~ iya..bisuk thursday..nda sabarnya!!

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

awww..that's so sweet! :)) your children so cute la. But I can imagine being sedih tgnk Inesha misses her brother.. I can't wait for my niece to start talking..

KaDusMama said...

Rafiq ~ Isaac will only be back today, friday...sedih kan! Lagi Sedih when my maid told me, everytime Inesha hear tu budak2 di bawah rumah ketawa2, she thought it's isaac baru balik dari skool.. :( and tarik2 my maid's hand mau bawah dia p tengok isaac..sad betul when my maid told me about it..