May 28, 2008

Farking Scary Maggot!!

I started my day today with so many things to be done at the same time. Like a crazy woman, I run here..run there, write here write there, typing and answering all the early morning calls. My place was like it going to be a garden soon as dirt was everywhere on it. After cleaning, more and more dirt falling from the ceiling. Hmmm..there was no dirt on the ceiling actually. Make me thinking where it from. Clean again...dirt fall again...look above, dirt was from the light. I was like...Ayakk!! nevermind lah.. After cleaning my place for the third time, I was doing some writing when something 'piak' (fall) infront of me. Look on my table and more dirt. Celaka! This time not just a dirt but other thing as well..It was so horror to see a farking scary big maggot right infront of me crawling in a disgusting manner i can imagine (I HATE MANGGOT TYPE OF CREATURES ~ WORM, LEECH OR THEIR RELATIVES).

What i did when i saw this disgusting maggot???? Slide my chair as far as it can go..ahahaha!! Damn the maggot. Why must it land on my table?? Why can't it land on the girl's next to me? Maybe on the head?? I know I'm going to smile gleefully if that ever happend. *BIG GRIN*

What?? You think it is just a Maggot and no big deal????? Give me your 100 bucks to touch that creature. I can assure your money won't be in my hand. I'm just toooooooooooo scared with it.

I remember sometimes ago, my nephew (he was 3 years old that time) cried hysterically when I stamp, jumped, crush the maggots I saw. I really 'geli' seeing those tiny whitish crawling little alien. My nephew, Aaron managed to save some of the maggots and give it a shelter inside a small box! Crazy I tell you..when i want to throw the box away, my nephew cried like i hit him or something, rolled on the floor and asked my mom to save his 'friend'! Celaka! I pulak scolded by my mom! I don't understand what he sees in that maggots..Not only maggot, he didn't even allowed us to kill ants in our house. Don't understand what he was thinking that time.

Well that was long time ago, the maggot on my table..Hehehe I ask our general worker to clean it for me and also clean the light where the maggot fell from. There is no way I'm going to clean it myself. Who knows there are 'others' in there. Pray i won't see another one after this..

10 comments:

carolchs said...

Aduinahhh..ur ofis roof got maggots? Mesti ada something died tu on the roof.

Maggots make me squeamish too...but i can touch them if situation needs me to. Hehe

KaDusMama said...

Chegu ~ sia bukan lagi setakat squemish..terrified gila babas bah! not dare to touch it all no matter what the situation i'm in that time

Makeupfairytale said...

ohhh i love the background of your blog.

andd ehhh omg maggots, im terrified of them. one time when i was in elementary school the trashcans were crawling with them...yuck huh?

KaDusMama said...

makeupfairytale ~ Hi to you..thanx for dropping by..
Yeah..maggots are definitely yuck..yuck..and you are terrified with them too?? Glad I'm not the only one..

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

I once had maggot fall from the ceiling right onto my face while I was sleeping. I felt all these weird things moving all over me and when I switch on the light to investigate, I screamed my lungs out (I was 16 years old at the time) and ran out the room. Man, I'm freaked out by maggots too ... LOL!

KaDusMama said...

Nick ~ OMG!!!! If i were you, i will be soooooo traumatized and freaking out if a maggot ever fall onto my face. It's really scary!!

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

haa.. mau tau my housemates punya pemihir, there was one time there were literally hundreds of these maggots dekat sama tu tong sampah..and I had to clean them up..sampai hilang bah geli sama barang tu..it's like pasir sudah for me (pasir yang bergiuk la ;P)

KaDusMama said...

Rafiq ~ Arghhhhh...me also pernah like that..masa tu study lagi..so my housemate tidak clean properly tu tong sampah di kitchen..pa lagi..banyakkkkkkkk maggots berkeliaran on the floor, i didn't dare to go out from my room oh..hehehe
* U know the word pemihir???? AMAZING!!!!

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

uish..orang Sabah mesti tau kan? hahaha!

KaDusMama said...

Rafiq ~ Yerightt!!! Sabahan huh!!? *laughing*