May 12, 2008

I was with Spiderboy yesterday.

Nothing special with my day yesterday. Me and whole family were off to 1-Utama doing i don't know what. Haha Really..i was really bored walking here and there. I have nothing to buy, and i don't plan to do any shopping. It was really a boring day for me.
Well, i don't intend to talk about my boring day yesterday because I'm totally dissapointed with it. So forget about it. Let see who made my day yesterday. I'm still smiling whenever i think about this special person. Let see who i'm talking about.

Heheeeeeeeeee...we were walking around when son saw the Spiderman or should i call it spiderboy suit. He was really excited when he saw it. It's like his dream finally has come true for him to be his idol, Spiderman. When hubby came later to 1-utama from his site, i reminded son to ask daddy to buy the suit for him. Ekekeee I'm not going to waste my money on that. Daddy, who almost never say NO to son bought that for him.
Once paid, son actually want to wear the Spiderman Mask then and there. Luckily he came to his sense after being told he is not allowed to wear the mask in the shopping complex . Can you imagine i'm draging small Spiderboy around 1-Utama?




Son was wearing the spiderman mask even when we were having dinner. Ayooooo!! It's just too hard to strain him not to wear it. He was wearing the mask, and keep doing the Spiderman finger expecting the silk of spider to be out. *roll eyes*

Guess Son really does love spiderman tooooooo much. What can I expect when he watched spiderman like 10 times a day. He even sleep with his suit last night. When i woke him up this morning for school, the first thing he asked was...... "MOMMY, WHERE IS MY MASK????"!! I really hope he will pass through his excitement soon because i cannot abide to live with spiderboy who wore his suit 24/7. *sigh*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont know lah when he goin to climb the wall one day ... he already mentioned that he wanna climb that wall when he saw rock clilmbing on TV ...
dont be surprise one day u couldnt find him ... see he already on the ceiling ...... fan ....

KaDusMama said...

ahahahaaaaaa!!! Really kah he said that?? Lucky our house not that big, no that difficult to find him in case he is hanging at the wall lah! ekekee

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hehe... Biasala ni budak2 dengan Super Heroes kan... Si Isaac ~ Spiderboy, Daniel & Adam ~ Transformer and si Juju ~ Power Puff Girl (and me hahahaha... dia kasi jadi geng dia) hehehe... Inesha entah sepa dia suka ni nanti. :D

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH... I guess everyone at any age will go through that phase. The addicted to it phase kan? He is cute la kadus mama.. Aiya..i still owe you the email kan? Balik balik lupa sia ni.:(

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Oh man, that's a nice spiderman costume. I want! I want! LOL!

@dR3h said...

I have this cousin whois obsessed with spiderman since he was 3yrs until now he's in standard 1.. my aunty have to buy all the spidey stuff everytime dia turun KL.. you name it mesti dia ada.. he have at least 7 spidey suit including venom yang he wears almost everyday! kalau tidak pakai the suit with the mask pun he will wear t-shirt yang ada gambar spiderman.. hehehe.. if your son is anything like my cousin, you'll have to get use jalan2 with a spiderboy on your side.. tidak apa bah tu.. ada superhero to protect you.. hehe.. so good luck.. :)

KaDusMama said...

Choc Mint ~ Iya bah kan cuz..suma dorang nie wanted to be a superheros pulak..Eh ko buttercup kah tu?

Emelda ~ Son has been watching spiderman since he was 2 years old like that. Tu lah obsess tul tu..I hope will pass the addiction phase soon. 24 hours bah pakai spiderman suit.

Nick ~ Hahaha!! The biggest size i saw they are selling is size 9. Son's suit is size 7. If you can fit it, 1-utama is the place for you to find it!

Herda ~ OMG!! I'm not going to let him wear his suit when we go out..hahaha malas when people staring like he has grown 2 tanduk di kepala..guess i have endure his obsession a little longer lah..

Anonymous said...

Awww.. so cute! He'll get over it soon. Lagipun still baru lagi bah tu suit.. Nanti boring jugak tu.. :P

KaDusMama said...

Syura ~ I really hope so..betul2 24 hours bah he wore the suit..susah tul..

Kobie Vanessa said...

waaa Funny la Isaac KadusMama, so cute o, jan ja la he panjat2 here & there, bahaya o!hehe

KaDusMama said...

Sumandak ~ If only you know si isaac tu macam mana..hehe pengsan mau jaga dia

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

gila cute si Isaac! haha! reminds me of myself dulu2 ..(not too long time ago ;P) i used to go crazy about superman..tapi time tu mana la ada kadai superheroes' suits. so i mintak my mum jahit, and my dad angkat. flying without wings!

KaDusMama said...

Rafiq ~ Ahahahahaha!! Ko pun like that kah last time?? i can imagine that because hubby used to carry son kasi terbang2 dia..hahaha nasib baik teda suit last time..kalau nda..sana sudah ko berterbangan di luar kan.. :)