May 16, 2008

Awkward moment

I'm quite sleepy now when i still have 3 hours to finish work. My day started very well this morning until i had a little conversation with hubby whether i have to be SAHM in 2 months from now. My mood is ruined.
I have no mood to work or to do any of my work, probably i should make myself feel better by writing about the most awkward moment i had before. It happend few weeks ago when me and son went to Guardian to buy some medicine for hubby. As i was looking for a panadol, son wandered to the nearby shelf looking for a thing when he asked me about the colourful small boxes at the second row of the shelf. He keep pastering me to anwer his question that i was soooo worried if i didn't anwer him that time he screamed for an answer. I really cannot answer him because i totally have no idea what to tell him. He was asking what is in the colourful boxes of condom...Tsk! tsk! how to anwer ah?? If you were me, how you going to answer a curious 4 years old boy about it?? What is the most awkward moment you have experienced before??

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kadus_Mama,

You are clever.
I even took up one prettily designed tin packag and commented loudly in a busy shop,"How cute these boxes are?"
My husband whispered to me,"That is the latest condom box design..."
I was soooooo embarassed and
the stupid woman...

KaDusMama said...

Agnes ~ Hahahahaa!! You did that? If i were you..i pretended to buy those boxes to put as a display in my room..hahaha (Cover face mah)

Mia Evan said...

Hehehe... also dunno. Is he understand what tube means? Adult tube hehehe...

Me also speechless when my pupils asks where baby come from. How suddenly baby ada dalam perut. Dunno to explain in words they can understand. Takut lagi tersilap explain so I told them to asks their parents.

KaDusMama said...

M@urine ~ Thats why..blank terus mau explain son pasal condom.
Hahaa..i understand your feeling bila kena tanya pasal baby dalam perut, my son asked the same thing, my answer to him was..ask daddy! hahahaa

Anonymous said...

Cute bah anak ko ni. Hari tu microfon, kali ni kondom hahaha

I like to joke with my children. I usually play around wiht their question until they bored. If i were asked like that, i might answer " that's balloon but only for grown up". This answer might prompt them asking us to buy it hahaha...

KaDusMama said...

Ornest ~ Kalau ko kena soal siasat pasal why boy has 'bird-bird' and girl doesn't lagi pening. i already kena tanya pasal ini since son was 2 years old. Pengsan kan
Ballon for adults? ahahahahaaaa nanti kena suruh beli and tiup apa macam??

Anonymous said...

ok.. kadusmama.. the weirdest among all is this from my 4 yrs(blum lagi, 26th may nanti ;) ... ready...

Josh: Papa what are you doing?
Papa: Do what?
Josh: What are you doing? Mommy why Papa like that?

**** both blur blur... the rest is history.... :D

Hahahahahhahaha... ssssshhhh.

KaDusMama said...

Papjoneh ~ hahaha!! Terus me pun blur with his question..
But...did you do something that time?? Heheheeee *evil grin*

Anonymous said...

if those question that cannot answer them on the spot ... just tell them ...
"let mummy find out first and tell u later because mummy also dunno ... so u have to study hard maybe u can tell mummy what is that one day ..." wait until the right time then tell them lah ... they have to know in one day anyway ...

KaDusMama said...

anon ~ Hehe..i wish it is that simple when he demanded an answer. What is the right time for them anyway? any specific age?

Little Inbox said...

Tell him it's balloon, hahaha, then he will ask you buying him a box, hehehehe...let him try it out, kakaka.