May 7, 2008

Have you join SocialSpark?

SocialSpark??? Have you ever heard about it before? Yes?? No?? I did. I’ve come to know about it when I received an email from IZEA when the new site was launched. I, without any hesitation, have registered with this new site to create my profile. Like my blog, I’m still known as KadusMama in there. If you ever want to add me as your friend, don’t be shy, just request and I will approve you as my friend. Well, what so special with this new site? There are many actually. The first and most anticipated of all is it gives bloggers an opportunity to make MONEY. There, I got your attention now! I know all of us just love to make money. Who doesn’t?? There are plenty of opportunities offered. The only thing we have to do is, be the first qualified blogger to grab whatever available opportunities and get paid for it. That simple. Anyway, other than making money, this site also allowed me to make lots of new blogger friends from around the world. I know I haven’t made that many friends yet, but I already have at least five friends there. That isn’t so bad, right? I will try socializing with the other members of SocialSpark and make more friends in the future. Even though SocialSpark is quite good for a new site; I found that their system of letting their members to know any available opportunity is quite complicated. Until now, I’m still cannot figured out how to reserve the available opportunity because whenever I clicked to reserve it, the system says “You are Not Qualified to Take This Opportunity”. Hmmm..I wonder why?? Anyway, why not spend some of your time browsing through SocialSpark? You might find it interesting and decided to join it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Syura was just talkin about it. I just read my email as wel. You wait lah, i'll be around also. Hehe...eii, did u receive email from PPP about removing 3gb community post from our blog?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KaDusMama said...

Chegu ~ Iya!! We did the sparky post at the same time yesterday. Heehe
Pasal the 3gb post, Ya..received the email and removed the post sudah. Kurang asam the advertiser..menipu!

Anonymous said...

yaa.. se pun dapat that email but i haven't removed it yet la!! nasib baik they're still gonna pay us kan! eh, you on social spark ka?? mana?? mau add you dis to my friends list! :D

Anonymous said...

I also not yet remove since the post was a bday dedication for a friend. I've emailed PPP if i can just remove the link without removing the whole post from my blog. Pending reply lah ni now.

Yabah kan Syura..nasib masi kena bayar.

KaDusMama said...

syura ~ ada bah me in socialpark..ekeke tapi jarang masuk..malas! I'm still known as KadusMama there..nanti sia cari ko juga ah..hehee

chegu ~ alamak! kesian pulak ko..i think ko buang tu link jak lah..daripada teda langsung itu dedication kan..