Apr 4, 2008

Tag : TRUE LOVE

glitter-graphics.com

I kena tagged by Dear cousin CHOC MINT GIRL ......

The rules: *Copy the questions and answer them honestly (Cannot lie, nanti jadi Pinochio).

1> What does true love mean to you?

True love is a love that sincerely come from the heart and not driven by the pretty or beautiful side of the person / things only (I really love some of my thing ah..)

2> How do you know you're really in love?

I know i'm really in Love when i cannot stop thinking about 'The Person' 24/7. All I want is to be with him. And of course being really in love not necessarily shown in a good way. I love Hubby very much, that he is the only person can make me cry over a petty matter. Marah sikit terus nangis berabis! haha

3> How many times in your life have you fallen in love?

Wah!! this one i cannot count lah. I fall in love with Enrique before..Hehe maybe 5 times?? 1st time I've fallen in love with Dear Hubby, second time i've fallen in with Dear Son (The 1st time i held him in my arm, i already sooooo in love with him), 3rd of course my Daughter (Not love at the first sight though, i think when she was 3 days old), the other 2 are somebody!! (Muahahahaa sure my husband bepikir now who are the other 2)

4> Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?

Do you know that Love and Hate are related to each other?? Haha When i fought with hubby, I sure will curse myself for falling in love with my hubby..so blind can love somebody who can marah me..but after 2-3 hours of anger..then i suddenly remember the laughter we shared. So the love restored back in my heart. Hate him for a while only la! hehe

5> Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?

Of course!! Haha We need physical attraction first mah..maybe we fall to the eyes, nose, mouth, body? But i know i really love my hubby's hazel colour eyes. Tidak semestinya mesti mau cantik or handsome.

6> If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way?

Palis-palis!!! TOUCHWOOD!!! Of course i will love him in the same way. I will find more money to cure whatever illness or correct whatever disfiguration he had.

7> Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?

Hehe..not in a million years! Even my dad cannot make me stop loving my bf @ hubby (Dad doesn't really like my hubby last time because he doesn't know him well..sekali sekarang, Buddy-buddy already the two)

8> Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?

Yep!! Of course! Love is like a plant. We need to water, nourish it and make sure it has enough light. If our plant lack one of the essential element, it will die! Sama like love lah! If we only hope our love will be the same until we die, that's not going to happen. Ask ourself (already married), do we kiss our husband/wife before we sleep and tell him/her our love? This small gesture can make a very big difference in our love life. No matter how much we are in love with our Darling now, if we didn't do something to nourish it, it will die one day and divorce is on its way. (TOUCHWOOD!!!!!) *I always lecture hubby about plant = Love! muahahaa

9> Would you give up something you want for someone you love?

Give up apa tu?? If my hubby need 1 of my kidney, it will be a great pleasure for me to give it up and share with him. Bulih kah macam nie?

10> If you truly love someone do you feel it should be unconditional?

OF COURSE!!! With one condition, He must give me back the same amount of LOVE i give him. Everything is equal. Hehe (Unconditional konon!!)

So I'm going to tag Urang Ranau and Sumandak_Sabah, to share their lovey-lovey Story. Of course those who feel they want to do this tag can do it too!

2 comments:

Choc Mint Girl said...

Ya, I remember about your dad cakap2 pasal your hubby, at that time belum lagi kawin la and masih main 'tapuk2' hi hi hi... That's why la people said, "Tak kenal maka tak cinta"... Chewah!! Hue he he he...

No. 9, give up something YOU WANT la, cuz ha ha ha... But at least, we know you're willing to sacrifice for your hubby and THAT matters most. :)

Good job!!! :)

KaDusMama said...

Choc mint ~ ahahaha..like you don't know last time kan..hehe punya susah mau tapuk our relationship..memang..'tak kenal maka tak cinta'

oh!! haha give up what i want rupanya!