Apr 11, 2008

Crazy or what????

My colleague whom I didn’t talk to for almost 1 year now has become saiko already. ahahahahaa! What if you hear you colleague is talking, spelling and telling herself what she is going to do in every hour. Weird?? I know….Sure my colleague is doing accounting, but must she tell ‘me’ by talking to herself that 100 plus 100 are 200?? Gilos! Before I go further..i think my ‘neighbour’ colleague need some introduction here. She is probably the future daughter-in law of our big boss. She started working here last year and nobody knows that she is going to work here. Not even me. Her Bf brought her here and told us that she is going to work here!! Just like that....Can kah like that?? Anyway.. What she did in office? NOTHING!! She is a part time Student and doesn’t work full day here. When she is at office, she either doing her homework, or online chatting, or reading online news or playing games. She got high pay too...So good huh?? And YES..she is sitting next to me. Arghhhhhhhhh!! Until now, nobody knows what her position or what she supposed to do in here. I know I’m bad to dislike her very much, but who care lah. Ever since she start working here, I never even bother to ask about her or trying being friendly with her. NOT INTERESTED! Hehe As long as I finish my work, I don’t care if I don’t talk to her even for 10 years. Oh ya…The scariest part is, she sometimes laughed out really loud when we all are very quiet and busy working!! Eeeeeee..saiko or not?? I sometimes get scared that she might suddenly start throwing thing at me one day. Ya lah..since I’m the nearest mah.. So tell me lah who doesn’t get annoyed and scared sitting next to a ‘talking colleague’ who is talking to herself. If you are wondering about what she is doing at this moment?? Yeah..she is talking and singing right now…Eeeeeee… *I need to release the stress that building up inside me now. So kesian lah my neighbour colleague become my victim today! heheee

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ui na...bahaya kau punya talking colleague tu...LOL!!! Jaga jaga kama..silap haribulan ada la yg kena kuntau ni..LOL!!

KaDusMama said...

Emelda~ahahaa..sia pun takut juga kadang2..manatau kan?? heheeee

Choc Mint Girl said...

Ha ha! Eh, I ever ada ex-colleague exactly like that. Nyanyi-nyanyi, cakap-cakap dan itu la tu, tiba-tiiiba... ketawa! Sometimes, if she's inside the toilet pun kami dengar tu dia cakap-cakap. Di bilang mulau tidak juga. Isyhh!!!

KaDusMama said...

eeeeee..Bikin takut like that kan cuz! mana tau tiba2 jadi mulau and ran amok d opis..My colleague ni kadang2 suka hempas2 barang atas meja..bikin panas!

Anonymous said...

sy pun pernah ada colleague mcm tuh, smpi sia tia tahan terus pergi sound dia sikit. tp dia terus mcm mo telan sia..mana tahan sy duduk ber tentang mata lg tuh sama dia, last2 sia minta ber henti (nsb si bos syg jg sama sy) dia pula yg kena pecat. I do feel bad, tp dia memang ada some issue with other staff as well...anyway, careful sj la..

Choc Mint Girl said...

YA! Macam tu la tu. Bediri trus hempas barang ntah apa pasal. Lepas tu, mengomel sendirian. Kalo dia ketawa tu kepala sampai mendongak lagi!! ;D

KaDusMama said...

urg ranau~ Eeeeeee...muhau juga ur x-colleague tu? but keteh juga lah dia yang kena..hehe

choc mint~iya bah kan Cuz, ketawa tu bukan yang alang2..ketawa kesiokkan lagi tu! hahaha

Ratu Syura said...

maybe she's chatting that's why she's laughing.. hehe.. she's doing her practical ka there? oh well, just hope she won't be there for long.. cross your fingers.. :P

KaDusMama said...

Syura~I'm not really sure whether she was chatting kah apa..but it kinda weird for a staff to laugh kuat2 during working hours kan? hehee anyway..she is not doing practical here..She IS working here..