Feb 25, 2008

What was your ambition?

I'm quite busy with my work right now when i suddenly think about my ambition when i was small. Back to 21 years ago when i was in primary 1, my teacher will ask us all what is our ambition. There were few standard answers from us. It was either we wanted to be a doctor, policeman, soldier or fire brigade. We had these ambitions because thats the only jobs we knew that time. There was no astronaut, engineer, zoology or whatever sophisticated or 'cool' job.
`
So me, as a regular student, I choose to be a doctor when i grow up. The next year, when i was in standard 2, my ambition suddenly changed to soldier. He he he and after two years, i wanted to be a policewoman..The older i am, the more ambitions i have. There was a time i wanted to be an archeologist, then brain surgeon, then what the heck..A SINGER..hahahahaa!
`
But that was my story long time ago, the truth is, i REALLY...REALLY wanted to be a doctor. I want to make sick people getting better..i want to perform all sort of surgery..cut here and there..I really regret for not studying hard enough last time. I get distracted in form 5 that i didn't study for my SPM and only started to study like 2 weeks before my big exam..so serves me right lah!
`
So now..i am only a 'kuli batak' (like a servant). Work for nothing except to find money. Like no vision or mission for future. If i can turn back time..i want be a doctor!!! *sob..sob*

0 comments: