Feb 19, 2008

1st Day to school and it's the mommy who cried

Yea..yea..I know..its embarrassing fact that i'm the emotional one when son went to school today. My son has grown up and now he is going to school. I almost cried when i sent son to school this morning. Ok! ok!! i cried in my heart only! Cannot let husband see that i'm crying..later he will tease me until i really cry! Luckily my son didn't cry..if not..i sure will follow him! hehehe so memalukan!
~~~
After the teacher brought all the student for some excercise class..i went 'curi-curi' take son's pictures..if you can see the below picture..i was hiding behind the stair..have to make sure son didn't see me..if not..habis lah!! sure he will cry and follow me. After 10mins looking at him playing happily with his new friends, i went off to office still thinking about him! Worried sick to think who is going to feed him (Got people spooned the food to him mah at home)..Does he knows how to tell the teacher he want to go to toilet...or ask the teacher anything he want! With a heavy heart..i reached office still thinking about him. *My punch card red already! hehe*
~~
I remember almost 4 years ago when i 1st cradled my son..he was so tiny..so helpless that mommy had to spend her 24 hours tending him..making sure he had enough milk..he had enough sleep..It was the time that mommy can't help herself from smiling and talking to the baby who doesn't understand anything.
`
Dear son when he was 1 1/2 years
~~
Now after almost 4 years, my son going to school already! Time really flies very fast. In a blink of an eyes, son no longer depending everything on me. He can manage himself that he choose his own clothing when we want to out. He so big already! Sob!! Sob!!
`
Alamak!! He no more remember about mommy! Too syok playing
`
'Kepoh-kepoh' see people while playing
~
Well..tonight i will have a chat with son and ask him how is school today..I did talk to him briefly when i called my sister this afternoon..and son said he want to beat people!! Alamak!! Habislaaaaa!!
~~~
Hope i will hear a good and nice story of him at school!



4 comments:

Choc Mint Girl said...

He he... He's so happy bah, cuz, that's why naik siok playing hi hi hi... but you're so funny. Main tapuk-tapuk lagi ha ha ha... ;D

KaDusMama said...

choc mint - uiii really have to tapuk oh! if not he will cry if he sees me..susah mau pujuk tu! hehe

Anonymous said...

ahhaahhaha..gila funny! dia mau pukul org kah T! gangsta habis!
-Mel-

KaDusMama said...

mel - memang Ganas..hehehe but he is ok now..love to be with his friends already