Feb 20, 2008

Join Contest to Save money!

I love contest..it doesn't matter if its a contest in magazine, radio, newspaper or anything..I for sure will join it! hehe already become like a habit to participate all the available contest. So last year, I joined this contest from one of the local magazine. Its not for me lah..hehehe its for my daughter.
`


So after 3 months, when i bought the latest edition of this magazine...TADA!!!!!! My daughter had won the 2nd prize! nyehhhhhh...I'm the mother who takda keja one..so if i can use my babies picture while they are still cute, why not use it, right?? Its them shown in the magazine and not me. See the pix below..my daughter is in 2nd place..giving people her adorable smile..the pose ala-ala model!
`

`
So the best thing about winning any contest is getting the prize. See i've won the Pureen product with the value of RM200..wah!! banyak tu!! it means i no need to buy my kids their shower gel or shampoo or powder or wet tissues or many other thing for few months..SAVE $$$$$!
`
`
Well, i've won quite many contest before..I've won some cash, ticket to watch a concert, JLo perfume, Silk Robe, cosmetic product and many others. Its really nice to get this stuffs by spending 3 minutes of my life and RM0.30 to post the contest form.
`
So if you want to save your money, join any contest that you see. If you have luck..sure can win something! No rugi one! hehe


0 comments: