Aug 25, 2009

I'm still very much alive..Thank You!

LOL!! What lah my title nie...
Hmmmm...if it wasn't because of the email in my inbox (About Chegu Carol's comment in my post) i probably forgot that i have a blog! LOL
Last week was pretty crazy hectic for me. I was busy finishing all the pending assignments (though i still have mount of unfinished assignments now)..Then, i have 2 tests last sunday. Usually when i have class on sunday, i won't sleep on saturday nite. Sat : woke up at 7.30am (to work) then i will sleep on Sunday 12.30am. LOL!! That has been a routine for me since last semester. Crazy you might say, but that's still better than the time when i was still studying long time ago. Sometimes i won't sleep for few days oh..
Just to let you guys know about not so important news pun..I'm kinda unwell since yesterday..Got a splitting headache (probably due to lack of sleep) , and today..i suddenly have a flu symptoms which freaked out all my colleagues in the office..HAAHAHA I know..i know..H1N1 is very..very serious..but no lah..it's not H1N1 lah...*TOUCHHHHHHWOOOOOOD* (some more they forced me to wear mask in the office)
After i took the Vit. C + crinox, i'm feeling better already, except for my headache. Based from my past experience..when i had this kind of headache, that means my blood pressure is up from the normal reading and that what caused the headache.
Lagi apa ya..Oh! I'm going back to Sabah next week..!!! YAYYYYYY!!!! My bro mau kawin lah! :) So i will fly back to Sabah on the 4th and back to KL on 7th..aduiii!! Super short trip kan? What to do..i have no more annual leave, and i'm still going back to Sabah for xmas..can go back for a while only lah..The best part..hehehehe (mau juga kestau), we will fly back using MAS!! ekekeke it's soooooooooooooooooooo much cheaper than Air Asia lah...Me, Hubby and my kids (4pax lah tu) only cost about RM792 for the return air ticket! See...best kan??? If i'm to fly with Air Asia..need to pay the checked in bags lah..seat lah...the foods lah..and ntah apa blaaaa...blaaa..! and if i'm not mistaken..the trip back to Sabah will cost 1k++ minimum..rugiiiii!!
Lastly..I'm soooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy for not visiting anybody's blog these past few days.. :( I hope nobody forgot about si KaDusMama existence already..Like i said earlier..I was so busy (catching ghost is not counted as it doesn't require me to sit in front of my computer 24/7..only need to click it every 15 minutes)..even those in FB will see me very less as i don't even have time FBing all the time
So..if you are reading this post..why don't you give me a comment so i know you still remember me.. :) Heheheeeeee...
~Tata for now~

22 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

i remember u Kadus Mama...cos my blogroll will show the latest posts of my bloggers..hehee... i know u must be pretty busy with yr assignments...and u will blog when free...
so going back to sabah? have a good enjoyable tip...

Choc Mint Girl said...

Jumpa di sannnaaa... he he he...

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Kadusmama? Hmmm, where have I heard that name before? LOL!

We all still remember you la, don't worry :D

Have a great trip back to Sabah and lets see some pictures when you get back, k?

Nessa said...

Sia punya blog baru sembuh dr penyakit... it's a long story. Anyway, the past 4 days sia kenot akses your blog and a few others.

Just wana say.. sia jeles ko mo balik kampung lagi... hehe

Ba, kalu ko free, sudi-sudi la visit blog baru sia "So Pweety" (pasal 4 hari Mumblings down, tepaksa buka blog baru ba!)

Get well soon!

Mas Light said...

KadusMama, sukup sukup la main fb games tu LOL kidding XD

Anonymous said...

jangan risau.saya tulung juga buka sawang di blog ko...heheheh.

KenMAHD said...

kadus...nah sengaja ni p comment...supaya ko tau sa ingat ko jg.. *-*

Evelyn Laiyap said...

I still remember you :D .. wah.. best nya can go back Sabah.. sia mau kena tunggu Xmas.. duiii.. lama lagi..

Mimi said...

Have a nice trip back to Sabah.. Enjoy the wedding party ya!

JPP Papa said...

ya still remember ... in FB only..
hahahaha

Little Inbox said...

Take care ya...and have a nice trip back to hometown.

Puan Saiman said...

don't worry, I still remember ur blog... have a gud time nanti bila pulang kampung ah...

Walaupun ko ndak kanal sia, sia tatap mau hugs ko juga...hehehehe

Mouren said...

...no komen... ;P

Belle Edwin said...

tatap dalam ingatan bah nton...hehehe..i love ur blog~~hehehe..kirim slam ma Sabah ah ^_^

KaDusMama said...

Reanaclaire ~ :) tq for still coming here..

Choc Mint Girl ~ iyaaa cuzz...jumpa di sannnnnnnnnna

Nick Phillips ~ hmmmm...i hope you won't faint when i upload all my pixs..lol!!

Mama Mia said...

selamat bercuti di kampung Ty...:)

wenn said...

hi, hv a nice day..

KaDusMama said...

Nessa ~ so now, you have 2 blogs lah nie kan?? hehehehehe

Massy ~ hahaha i only play GT, no mafia wars, barn buddy or the farmville.. :D

Mummy Zuan ~ tebal betul tu sawang di blog sia..ekekeke

KaDusMama said...

Ken.Mrs.Graig ~ hehehehe lama nda nampak ko kan?

Evelyn ~ :) iyaaa besttttt..xmas sia balik lagi..LOL

Mimi ~ that for sure! :)

KaDusMama said...

Papajoneh ~ hehehehehe GT buddy! memang hebat kita tangkap hantu hari2 kan..

Little inbox ~ Thank you dear..

Pn. Saiman ~ nda pa!! can hug also!! hehehehehehehhe

KaDusMama said...

Mouren ~ hahaha ko nda pa..hari2 jumpa di FB.. :P

Belle of Ranau ~ nah blog ko pun lama sia nda p lawat..

Mama Mia ~ thanx mia..

KaDusMama said...

Wenn ~ hi! thanx for dropping by here! Kinda busy these past few months and less time to blog.. :) will drop by in ur blog soon..