Dec 17, 2012

Apple Ipad Mini

Last Saturday was my lucky day.. 

I went for my previous company annual dinner (i was invited ok! ) .... and I was so lucky that night...

I won one of the grand prizes. HEHEHEEHE!!!! The best part of all, I have planned to buy the ipad mini come January, but now.. I can save my money and maybe buy iphone 5 instead?? (HAHAHA yeright!)

Kids love the ipad so much as it it smaller, easier to hold and I think, the photos taken are much clearer and sharper. 

Ipad Mini

But to tell you the truth, the Ipad mini is more for games... I have yet to use it to watch movies and stuffs... from my personal opinion ... It is more convenient than the original ipad (too big for me) and it is lighter...oh well...wait until I start using it for photos editing......then I'll know if it's ok or not.. :D

BTW...I will be off back home for 2 weeks for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeay!!! and my flight back is TOMORROW!!!! wohoooooo....

More pics will come during holiday and maybe after that...

Till then...... `TATA`

11 comments:

Just said...

congrats ty!! pnya sia jeles!! heheeheh.. wah.. blk kg ka?

carolchs said...

yes, do make a review for this as im contemplating to have it or not....and oh, kalo free, jom jumpa! u still have my number right? :)

KaDusMama said...

Just - hehehehee tenkiu! iya bisuk balik kampung sampai hujung tahun...bukan alang2 cuti kan..hahahahah

Carol...yang 016 tu juga kan? Nanti sia buat full review pasal Ipad Mini.. sebab setakat nie kids jak yang main berabis nie

Sabrina said...

Wahh so lucky!! Congrats KD!

Mouren said...

Adui, punya lucky. Kalu ckp psal Annual Dinner lucky draw ni kan, sa tidak pernah dapat! ciss..

Sa plan to buy this too but I'll buy it next year...tunggu bonus bulan March 2013 ekekek!

Happy Holiday, Ty. Hopefully kita ada masa berjumpa juga ;)

Belle Edwin said...

yay!! finally blogging back....kekeke...punya lucky ko..p/s envy... :P

iPad Keyboard Case said...

Everyone that touches my iPad mini falls in love with it. Even people that had no interest in the gadgets I purchase were instantly allured by its tiny aluminum body. There’s something about this device that just makes you want to hold it and I’ve had to pry it out of people’s hands to get it back.

iPad 2 Keyboard

CJane said...

Mengapakah sudah lama tidak blog? ha ha ha

KaDusMama said...

CJane..hahahah sebab pemalasss!! :P Too much candy crushing..and now, subway surf..

CJane said...

Halo. It's been 2 months since I last comment di sini. :P

Masih belum berblog lagi?? Come back laaaaaa... :D

Anonymous said...

UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT/UT